View Similar Items
- Beef Medallions with Parsnip Puree
- Creamy Polenta with Mushrooms
- DIY Holiday Cookies
- Pesto Mustard Baked Salmon
- Beef Empanadas
- Pan fried Whitefish with relish
- Squash and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Brussels Sprouts & Onion Tarte Tatin
- Parsnip Apple Goat Cheese Tart
- Rutabaga and Smoked Cheddar Soup
- Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks
- Swedish Meatballs
- Turkey Roulade
- Beef Bourguignon
- Rosemary Garlic Beef Sirloin Roast
- Au Gratin Turnips and Turkey
- Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
- Quince Glazed Chicken
Ploughgate Creamery Salted Seaweed Cultured Butter
This delectable butter is made from sweet cream and is cultured for 48 hours creating a delicious, creamy, and slightly tangy flavor. The dulse and nori seaweed is from fellow New Englander, Vitamin Sea, hand-harvested in Maine. This butter adds a delicious umami flavor to your dishes or simply to your toast. Try it and let us know your favorite uses!
pasteurized cream, sea salt, dulse, nori, cultures
Store in the refrigerator, or for immediate use, leave on the counter so that it spreads easily. Keep refrigerated and use by the best by date on the package, or freeze for later use.
Ploughgate Creamery cultured butter is made in the old European tradition. The flavor is sweet, slightly tangy, and unbelievably creamy. Their Vermont sourced cream is made fresh from local fourth generation Monument Farms Dairy.