April 30, 2021:
Please continue to practice Covid-19 social distancing and wear a face mask at all our Pickup Sites. Do not come to the pickup site if you are awaiting test results or have tested positive for Covid-19.
Despite new Massachusetts state guidelines regarding wearing face masks outside, Farmers To You is still requiring face masks and social distancing at all our Pickup Sites. We have many families with children visiting our Pickup Sites and some of our Pickup Sites are on school property. Thank you for continuing to keep our entire community safe.
April 16, 2021:
Our new website is here and it’s time for you to start shopping! We are excited that this day has finally come. The improvements we have made will make ordering your farm-fresh food an easier and more intuitive experience, plus we will have more news and content from our farmers and producers. We hope you enjoy our fresh new look, including our new logo!
Since there are a few differences in how you shop on our new website, please review these important tips:
- You need to reset your password to start shopping. To access your account and update your order on our new website, you will need to reset your password. We sent you an email yesterday with instructions on how to do so. If you need extra help, refer to this video.
- There are no more ‘combine’ and ‘overwrite’ buttons. As you will notice, we no longer have a checkout process. This means that anything you add to your basket will be in your next order. You can continue to add products or make changes to your order until Sunday at midnight.
Learn more about shopping on our new website here.
February 15, 2021:
Winter Storm Guidelines
Farmers To You does deliver rain/snow or shine. During winter storms we allow extra time for our drivers to arrive safely. Our sites and deliveries generally run on time during a storm, if there is ever a delay, we will notify you via email.
Please know that safety is our top priority. Our drivers are very experienced with winter road conditions and always have full authority to make the safest possible decision.
We do our best to make accommodations during storms. We suggest allowing extra time for travel during inclement weather. If you have a hard time traveling to your pickup site, try consolidating orders with friends or neighbors. Or contact your site host to troubleshoot.
January 22, 2021:
Red Hen is Temporarily Closed
Farmers To You will not have Red Hen bread or pastries available the week of January 24. We will have Red Hen soup and granola bars available. We all send our best wishes to Red Hen, and hope they can reopen soon. See a note from Brian and Randy below.
Dear Farmers to You customers:
We are sorry to announce that we have decided to temporarily close the bakery due to a positive COVID test within our staff. In order to follow proper quarantine protocols, we determined that we would not have sufficient labor capacity to even come close to satisfying our customers’ needs. Additionally, as we are committed to a safe work environment even more than we are committed to making wholesome food for our customers, we want to support our staff by allowing them to not come to work until we can be confident that we have nipped this situation in the bud. At this point, it is impossible to predict with any certainty when we can return to full operation. We expect that it will be roughly one week. What we can say with confidence is that there will be no offerings of bread, hummus, refried beans, quiche or cookies for this coming week of January 24th. Please know that, second only to the safety of our staff and our community, our priority is to get back to feeding our community.
Brian and Randy and the entire Team at Red Hen
December 14, 2020:
We just received news that one of our Farmers To You team members tested positive for COVID-19 this morning. We have directly contacted anyone who had contact with this FTY team member within their contagious period and we have notified our entire staff. We are in communication with the contact tracers and we continue to carefully follow all CDC guidelines.
At Farmers To You we are committed to the health and safety of our entire community. A large part of this commitment to health and safety of our community revolves around trust and transparency. Please continue to check this updates page for new developments.
We are all facing a precarious winter together and this is an opportunity to remind ourselves why we are following all of the health and safety guidelines as provided by the CDC.
Here is a refresher of our safety protocols. Thank you to everyone for following them.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, do not come to the pickup site.
- If you know you have been exposed or are awaiting Covid-19 test results, do not come to the pickup site.
- Wear a mask at all times at the pickup site.
- Maintain social distance.
- Wash/sanitize your hand thoroughly before and after visiting the pickup site.
- Please send only one person to the pickup site to pick up your food.
- All orders must be picked up during pickup site time. Any orders not picked up at the close of the site will be donated to families who need food.
- Let’s continue to be mindful and take care of ourselves and each other. Thank you all for being part of the remarkable Farmers To You community.