FTY Holiday Gift Guide
December 8, 2021
This holiday season, give the gift of local. Farmers To You is your one stop shop for locally made gifts that are sure to be a hit with anyone on your list.
Here are our favorites:
- For the Coffee Lover: The Saw-Dog Peruvian Dark Roast Coffee is a versatile coffee that any coffee drinker will love. This coffee is delicately sweet, with low levels of acidity, but still vibrant, and marries well with any sweet additions you like in your coffee.
- For the Outdoor Adventurer: Vermont Bee Balm’s Beast Balm is a staff and partner family favorite! Made with Vermont Beeswax and olive oil, this balm soothes cracked or chapped skin and is the perfect complement to outdoor winter activities.
- For the Sweet Tooth: Rabble Rouser's Dark Chocolate-dipped Maple Toffee is a decadent treat sure to be a hit with anyone on your list. This highly sought-after confection consists of house-made maple toffee, covered in 71% dark Ecuadorian chocolate, and topped liberally with roasted and salted pistachios.
- For the Eco-conscious: This Bee’s wrap variety pack is the perfect gift for the friend who is looking to cut down on plastic waste. Bee's Wrap is an effective and sustainable alternative to plastic wrap and can be washed and reused.
- For the Movie Buff: This Tullochgorum Farm Organic Popcorn is a great treat to enjoy while cozied up in front of holiday movies. This popcorn pops up beautifully and nearly completely which attests to its freshness. It is a brilliant white color and the flavor is nutty and delicate. It’s delicious with just a bit of salt - or with your favorite toppings.
- For the Host/Hostess: This pair of 100% Beeswax Tapers will add elegance to any room and would make the perfect gift for anyone who likes to entertain. They are dripless and burn for 22-24 hours.
- For the Health-conscious: Peaceful Harvest Mushrooms’ Lion’s Mane Tincture can be used to support cognitive functions, memory, focus and mood. It is also used to support a healthy nervous system and immune system.
- For the Foodie: Give the gift of farm-fresh food this holiday season with a Farmers To You gift card. Our pickup/delivery area is currently in Boston and Northern Vermont. Gift cards are available in any amount.