Buttermilk Oat Dried Currant Scones
Serves: 12-18 scones
- Cut together until crumbly the flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in the oats and raisins.
- Mix in the buttermilk, adding more buttermilk if necessary to form a stiff and not too wet dough.
- Divide the dough into three portions and pat each portion into a circle on a floured board. Cut each circle into 4 or 6 wedges and place all the wedges on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden.