Waffles with Buckwheat & Almond Flours topped with Yogurt & Berries
Leigh in JP inspired us on Instagram this week with her photo of waffles w/buckwheat & almond flours, yogurt, berries. Here is her recipe (adapted from the Joy of Cooking):
- Preheat waffle iron
- Whisk together flours, almond meal, baking powder, sugar and salt
- In another bowl mix eggs, melted butter, milk and water
- Combine wet and dry ingredients without overmixing
- Make the waffles in the hot iron
- Serve with yogurt and berries!