Salty and sweet, these oven baked fries are a delicious twist on the standard French Fry.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper or chili pepper (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
Farmers To You Ingredients:
- sweet potatoes and oil
Other Fresh and Pantry Ingredients:
- salt, peppers, cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into strips to a size of your liking. (Keep in mind that the thicker the piece of potato, the longer it will need to roast.)
- Toss potatoes with a bit of oil and sprinkle with salt and/or other seasonings.
- Spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, flipping once of twice. Edges will brown and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot out of the oven.