Snappy and crisp Screamin’ Ridge radishes paired with Pete’s delicate and tender shoots and Willow Moon Farm’s salty goat feta – yum! That combo alone would be great, but I impulsively threw in some chopped dates for a smidge of sweet & chewy, and toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) for an extra crunch. I used what my son calls the “good” dressing on this, but really most any vinaigrette would work.
|Spring Shoot, Radish and Feta Salad|| |
- 1 3 oz. package mixed shoots
- ½ bunch radishes, washed & thinly sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 dates, pitted and chopped – the size of raisins
- handfull of pepitas (pumpkin seeds) raw or toasted in a dry skillet
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl and dress with desired amount of vinaigrette.
Here’s where you can find The “Good” Dressing recipe.
EAT WELL AND BE WELL