Roasted New Potatoes and Green Beans
|Roasted New Potatoes and Green Beans|| |
Author: adapted from Eating Well
- 1½ pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed - (about half of a FTY bag)
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion or scallions
- Preheat to 450°F
- Toss potatoes and green beans in a large bowl with 2 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are tender and golden and the green beans are tender and browned in spots, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Whisk the remaining 3 teaspoons oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and red onion or scallions.
- When the vegetables are done, toss with the dressing in the bowl. Serve warm or room temperature.
- serves 4-6