|Herbed New Potatoes|| |
Author: Shannon Hepburn
- 2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons mixed chopped herbs (parsley, chives, basil, cilantro, chervil, oregano, dill - whatever you've got around will work)
- Steam potatoes until tender, about 9 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and saute until heated through and starting to brown. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the garlic and herbs to the potatoes and toss over the heat until the garlic is fragrant.
- ~If you've got a lemon hanging around, a teaspoon of zest thrown in at the end with the herbs & garlic is a great addition~
- serves 4-6