|Dirty Potatoes|| |
Author: Food and Wine
- 2 pounds small new potatoes, about 1½ inches in diameter, large ones halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spread the potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for about 45 minutes, until crisp and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a mini food processor, puree the olives. (This can also be done with a chef's knife and some patience - chop super fine). Scrape the puree over the potatoes and toss well. Transfer to a bowl and serve hot or at room temperature.
- serves 4-6