|Wilted Greens With BBQ Tempeh|| |
- ¼ of a large yellow onion, diced
- ⅓ bunch swiss chard stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil or olive oil
- ½ package Organic BBQ tempeh, cubed
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the diced onion. Saute over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes until the onions are soft and lightly browned. Stir in the chopped chard until it begins to wilt, about two minutes. Remove the chard and onions to a plate or shallow bowl and add the tempeh to the skillet. Heat through and serve atop the wilted greens. Quick, simple and delish.