|Ricotta Pudding|| |
Author: Art of Good Cooking by Paula Peck
- 1 pound (16 oz. container) fresh ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur, or to taste
- powdered unsweetened cocoa, for garnish
- In a bowl, beat together the ricotta and sugar, then add liqueur. Taste and add more sugar or liqueur as desired. Divide among 6 ramekins or other small bowls and refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust each bowl with a little powdered cocoa before serving.