Team: Sales and Marketing
Location: Boston area (company based in Middlesex, Vermont)
Position Type: Full Time, Salaried
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
Pay Range: $45,000 - $55,000 anually
Apply via our Indeed posting.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating effective workflow processes to support content development, management and distribution. This key member of the Sales & Marketing team will support branding and messaging around themes of sustainability in the food system, climate-friendly farming, and the importance of clean and nutrient dense foods for families. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer/editor and be able to create excellent written, video, and digital content. They will also possess excellent skill and experience distributing this content across all possible channels - website landing pages, social media, email, blogs, podcasts and traditional media. This role reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES - Not limited to, but include:
- Manage an editorial calendar that guides content development and distribution.
- Oversee the Content Management System for the website, creating, editing and updating marketing content, landing pages and home pages on the website.
- Create or assemble communications projects such as landing pages, newsletters, and promotional emails.
- Assist with copywriting, editing, and development of content that helps articulate the value of FTY in various channels, including: email, social, listservs, blog, print media and web.
- Engage with social media audiences by responding to comments and DMs, encouraging and engaging with user-generated content, paid and unpaid ads and staying up to date on trends that affect reach and effectiveness.
- Maintain and develop metrics dashboards to measure FTY reach and effectiveness in creating impressions and member sign ups. Report to the team weekly.
- Develop strategic partnerships with farms and vendors with the purpose of connecting farmers to customers, driving sales, and strengthening branding.
- Assist with management of the company’s photography and video library. Provide support for photo shoots and video production.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Farmers To You brand values, and help build this understanding with partners, customers and staff.
- Support product sampling and marketing events in Boston and Vermont.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- An analytical mind and interest in data.
- Marketing and sales processes awareness and experience.
- A record of successful project management.
- Skilled in interpersonal relations and collaboration with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Proven experience using Facebook Business Manager and social media to increase awareness and drive sales.
- Proficient with Google Workspace and other common business computer programs and applications; comfortable learning new programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, etc., or 3 years of professional experience
- Able to juggle, prioritize, and advance multiple projects successfully while tracking results and communicating project timelines with project stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, highly organized and flexible.
- Graphic design experience and knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience with Campaign Monitor (or similar email building software) a plus
- Passion for food, cooking, regenerative agriculture and local food and farms a plus
- Exemplifies integrity, honesty and trust
- Encourages innovation, creativity and simplicity
- Takes pride in quality work
- Embodies individual initiative and accountability
- Committed to a healthier food system, and a cleaner, more sustainable planet.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time as needed.
Farmers To You (FTY) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. FTY is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FTY are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sex, gender, sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FTY will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FTY encourages applicants of all ages and abilities.
We value employees who share our passion for Healthy Farms, Healthy Families and a Healthy Planet.