Logistics & Website AssistantDepartment: Admin Team and Pack Team
Location: Middlesex, VT
Hours: 25 - 35, with opportunity to grow to 40 hours per week
The Logistics and Website Assistant serves as a key point of connection between our Pack & Logistics Teams and our backend Website Team. This person will be a key communicator across teams and will need the ability to understand all the Farmers To You systems and how they interact.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with pick staff, drivers, Boston Logistics and Customer Service to identify logistics or packing issues related to our database system and propose solutions; then work with the Website Team to implement solutions.
- Test new features in our database system - on staging and on production.
Be available as a support for the Website Team on a variety of tasks and projects including documenting our website backend processes.
- Be a resource for other staff who need training or information on how to use our database system or other office systems (Google Drive, Slack, Asana, etc)
- Ensure that pick paperwork processes are fully documented and clear to everyone that needs to know (drivers, invoicers, end of night paperwork crew, customer service)
- Manage Business Boxes and related supplies. Coordinate with the Marketing team and the Boston Logistics team as needed.
- Support for Driver Coordinators: ensuring that pack order is up to date and truck and/or delivery drivers have the information they need for their routes
- Processing product shorts and substitutions on a weekly basis
- Member of FTY Pack Team (Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience working with Databases, Excel, Word, Google Drive and mail merges
- Able to navigate a fast paced environment in a calm and collected manner
- High level of organization and attention to details
- Adaptable, problem solver, strong follow through and attention to detail
- A systems thinker with the ability to see how individual components relate to the whole
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and communicate across teams
- Responsive and available to communicate throughout the week
HOURS and LOCATION
Position is based at the Farmers To You Hub in Middlesex, VT.
25-35 hours a week. A combination of assisting with website tasks (20-25 hours) and working the pick (5-10 hours).
Please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers To You (FTY) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. FTY is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FTY are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sex, gender, sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FTY will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FTY encourages applicants of all ages and abilities.
We value employees who share our passion for Healthy Farms, Healthy Families and a Healthy Planet.