Delivery DriverDepartment: Delivery
Location: Boston area
Hours: 10 - 20 hours per week
Rate: $16.50+ (after training)
Applicants are immediately needed for part time work assisting with Farmers to You home delivery operations. If hired, drivers will be using a company rented vehicle to offload food orders from a Farmers To You truck and deliver them to customers throughout the Greater Boston area. Position is employee structured (W-2)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must have:
- A clean background and driving record
- Access to and basic literacy with a smartphone
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
And be (able to):
- Legally rent a vehicle in the state of Massachusetts
- Climb in and out of a cargo van repeatedly
- Lift 50 lbs
- Navigate effectively around Boston and its surrounding communities
HOURS and LOCATION
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from roughly 10am to 8pm with routes serving homes in 30+ communities in the Greater Boston area
- Total: no less than ten (10) or more than twenty (20) hours per week.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time as needed.
Please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers To You (FTY) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. FTY is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FTY are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sex, gender, sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FTY will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FTY encourages applicants of all ages and abilities.
We value employees who share our passion for Healthy Farms, Healthy Families and a Healthy Planet.