Welcome to Farmers To You! We are honored to partner with the Salem YMCA. The goal of our partnership is to increase health and wellbeing in the Salem community through customized weekly deliveries of a broad selection of highly nutritious local and regional foods.
About Farmers To You:
Farmers To You is a partnership of committed families and dedicated farmers where:
- Fresh, local food of exceptional quality is delivered to you 12 months a year
- You know your farmers and trust the food
- Your food is in your kitchen within days of harvest
- There are no membership fees
- You choose the items in your order each week
- Your farmers receive up to 3x more of every dollar you spend
How it works:
- You create an order in our system. This becomes your weekly recurring order that can be modified or completely changed at any time
- Every Friday, we send you an email with updates on new items, news, and recipes
- You login to your account before Sunday at midnight to make any adjustments to your order that week
- Orders are packed and delivered for pick up on Wednesdays between 4:30 and 6:00pm at the Crombie Street Lot on Essex St. in downtown Salem
Farmers To You at Salem YMCA:
To begin delivery to the Salem YMCA, we are looking for 25 families to create accounts and place orders for food. Placing an order is a virtual handshake to join the partnership. When 25 orders are placed, we will give everyone notice and start delivery as soon as possible.
To make the site sustainable, we hope to serve at least 40 families. Once the site at Salem YMCA is open, we hope you will share your Farmers To You experience with others in the Salem community and help us support our local food system.
Please email or call us. We're more than happy to speak with you.