Wilted Greens With BBQ Tempeh Print Ingredients
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the diced onion. Saute over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes until the onions are soft and lightly browned. Stir in the chopped chard until it begins to wilt, about two minutes. Remove the chard and onions to a plate or shallow bowl and add the tempeh to the skillet.
Posted in Recipes, Shannon's Kitchen Also tagged budget, chard, collard greens, fall, kale, lunch, quick, spring, tempeh, vegan, vegetarian
Farfalle with Beets, Beet Greens* and Pine Nuts Print Author: Epicurious Ingredients
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large onions, quartered lengthwise through root end, sliced crosswise (about 4 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches 2-inch-diameter beets with fresh healthy greens*; beets peeled, each cut into 8 wedges, greens cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 12 ounces farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- Heat heavy large skillet over medium heat.