Photo courtesy of Doe’s Leap
Enjoy a an Omelette or Scramble with lightly sauteed Pea Tendrils and your choice of Goat Feta or Chevre, an egg salad sandwich with some delicate pea tendrils for texture, or a salad of Spinach, pea tendrils and sliced hard boiled egg.
- Pea Tendrils $5.30 (normally $5.90)
- Goat Feta $9.60 (normally $10.70)
- Chevre $9.60 (normally $10.70)
- Free Choice Eggs $6.20 (normally $6.90)
Read more on our different egg producers and their methods in Greg’s Blog Post: Eggs Eggs Everywhere!
Snacks from our pantry are still 10% off:
- Matzoh– from Patchwork Bakery
- Cheese Curds– from Sweet Rowen Farmstead
- Hummus– from Screamin Ridge Farm
- Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds– from Tierra Farm
Fresh from our Farmers and Producers
Tamarack VT Sheep Farm has a fresh delivery of Lamb: Chops, Ground, Stew Meat, Butterflied Leg Halves and Shanks. Ben and Grace raise Tunis sheep in Corinth, VT. They are dedicated to the highest health and wellbeing of their animals, which is reflected in the quality, flavor, and healthfulness of their lamb.
Red’s Best brings fresh caught Fish: a White Fish, Flounder and Sea Scallops
We are excited to introduce a new flavor of Kombucha from Aqua ViTea. In addition to their delicious Blood Orange and Elderberry we’ve added:
- BlueBernie Kombucha– This is a Blueberry Kombucha, lightly sweet and full flavored with a hint of lemon and cardamom.
Champlain Orchards Apple offerings:
- Jonagold- fresh out of their stores this week, an excellent fresh eating apple
- McIntosh- a classic for fresh eating or sauce
- Liberty- deep red skin, a fresh dessert apple, or add to a sauce for a darker shade of red
- Empire- a Mac and Red Delicious cross- delightfully crisp and sweet!
Don’t forget to check out our Weekly Menus. These are pre-picked orders suited to different dietary preferences; Omnivore, Paleo, Vegetarian and Dairy Free, each accompanied with meal ideas.