Here we are at the first holiday of summer, July 4th, which falls on a Wednesday this year. As a result, all of our pick-up sites will operate on Thursday, July 5th (including all Wednesday sites and Home and Office Delivery). Just the day changes – all the pick-up times will remain the same.
New This Week
- Soup – Asparagus Vichyssoise – perfect cold summer soup
- Great Expectation Sausages are back for the grill
- Fennel – perfect in a spinach or any other salad – cool and crisp
- New Baby Spinach supplier – Burnt Rock Farm – bigger bag – better value!
- Small but delicious yellow onions are back after a long winter’s nap
Goodbye For Now
- We are temporarily out of hamburger… big oops, but it will be back very soon, and try the sausage or ground turkey as an alternative this week!
- Black Bean Chili soup has gone to rest until the cool weather returns
In Shannon’s Kitchen
Local Food Pantries
If you need to suspend your order at any time during the year, we are working on a system in which you can donate the value of your suspended order to your local food pantry. We are working out the internal logistics and will let you know shortly how it will work.
See you all on Thursday!